Sunday, July 3, 2011

Why do I feel like this I have an amazing boyfriend who makes me happy but all those feelings are hidden by the pain I feel. Nothing ever goes right for me. I always feel like they gang up on me but what for I don't think I'm doing anything wrong apart from not being the prefect daughter my parents want, and I'm 18 everyone else got more freedom but I get less wtf is that, all because I'm leaving next year and proving my parents wrong that the dumb child in the family is the only one going to get a quilifacation even tho I can't even spell that. The start of this year and the end of last was so amazing but next year I have a feeling I'm going to be depressed for half the year just because you won't be there to cheer me up. I love you onion.

No comments:

Post a Comment